Become a Data center professional
Together with the Data Center College (DCC), DOK030 is starting a course for data center professionals. Companies are facing a problem with filling vacancies in this line of work. With this course we are creating an oppurtunity for people with less or no job prospects. we mainly want to give them the chance to (re) train themselves to become a data center professional.
For motivated new entrants to the Netherlands and refugees holding a residence permit.
The Data Center Professional training lasts three months and consists of four modules that are ended with exams. During the first two months, you will work independently with online material and are also present at lessons on our location. From the second week onwards, you'll do a one day a week internship so you'll be ready to do a full-time internship in the third month to put the theoretical knowledge into practice. After completion of the training, you receive a DDA certificate. This certificate is issued by the Dutch Data Center Association (DDA), the industry association for data centers in the Netherlands and proves that you are qualified for a starting position in the data center industry
- You're a new entrant to the Netherlands or a refugee holding a residence permit
- Good command of the English language (reading and writing)
- Tech savvy (ICT or Engineering)
- MBO 4+ or higher level of education (or comparable in country of origin )
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Persistance and willing to invest your own future
- Acces to a laptop or tablet (for the online classes)
- Willing to travel to the course location
Send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Data center professional sign up" or contact us through the form below.